Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » install the discoverer
install the discoverer [message #173647] Tue, 23 May 2006 14:20 Go to next message
kainthraj
can i install the discoverer 4.1 admin on my personal pc having xp professional. if so please send me the link from where i can install it.
Thanks
Raj
Re: install the discoverer [message #173691 is a reply to message #173647] Wed, 24 May 2006 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maaher
Where would you expect it to be? It can be downloaded from the same site most Oracle software can be downloaded. How about that?

Go to http://otn.oracle.com. Make sure you are registered. In "Downloads" (top menu), select "More...". You have a link to discoverer software. Note that you have the right to use this software "only for the purpose of developing a single prototype of your application, and not for any other purpose".

MHE
Re: install the discoverer [message #174839 is a reply to message #173691] Tue, 30 May 2006 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kainthraj
Thanks sir,
but i found it in that link which you provide me. but still i am confuse that which discoverer i have to install i think i have xp prof. so i have to go with that link which is compatable to xp. and sir when i will install it will it work on my personal laptop because i have 9i on my laptop. so how i can make the business area because i wanna do some practice on discoverer admin version. can you please give me some link so that i can grab some stuff from there. because i have empty database, i just install it.
Thanks
Rajeev
Re: install the discoverer [message #175175 is a reply to message #174839] Thu, 01 June 2006 03:28 Go to previous message
skooman
http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/discoverer.html

Success!

Regards,
Sabine
Previous Topic: multi-query report
Next Topic: Discoverer Viewer Configuration - Uix
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 11:01:45 CDT 2024