Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » diaplay image in report
diaplay image in report [message #181128] Thu, 06 July 2006 23:45 Go to next message
ranikaran
hi
in my form i have one image field,and one textitem.if i enter name in text item(ex :xxx).that name .bmp file is displayed in the image filed.I wrote the code like that.bcos i want signature of the candidate in the image.it is working fine.but iam calling report from this form.iam sending name,other fields as parameter to the report&image item also.
all are displying in report except image.
Is there any way to display the image in report.
iam using forms6i and reports6i.

please help me

Re: diaplay image in report [message #181220 is a reply to message #181128] Fri, 07 July 2006 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kamran.it
Yes , You can do
create a table like
 create table image(
 lable varchar2(30),
 image blob);

then insert image in table and simple crate report and print.
Re: diaplay image in report [message #181267 is a reply to message #181220] Fri, 07 July 2006 17:11 Go to previous message
dude4084
Hi search report form by giving parameters that "posts by dude4084". As a result you will find a post written by me about image printing.

well, in my project, i have called the reports having image files and it works one. The only difference could be that you supply image name from as parameter.

I suspect a problem while passing the image file name. Because i have observed it gives leading/trailing blanks thus making a MISMATCH filename.

Good Luck

-Dude
Previous Topic: Reports Runtime
Next Topic: Inserting Page Breaks after 'n' records
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 11:10:25 CDT 2024