Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » stock aviable between dates
stock aviable between dates [message #182160] Thu, 13 July 2006 06:30 Go to next message
irsbenz
I am working on E-suite11.5 i am want make a report on item quantity avaible in a particular organization between two date.
means last month how much item available in that organization
Re: stock aviable between dates [message #182313 is a reply to message #182160] Fri, 14 July 2006 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
B.T.S.Ananth

HI,

HERE TRY THIS AND LET ME KNOW. I HOPE THIS WILL SOLVE UR PROBLEM
BUT THE BELOW QUERY THE INBETWEEN DATE IT WILL NOT WORK BECOUSE YOU WILL LOOSE SOME PREVIOUS TRANSACTION

SELECT SUM(TRANSACTION_QUANTITY) QTY FROM MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS
WHERE TRANSACTION_DATE LESS THAN :TO_DATE
AND INVENTORY_ITEM_ID :ITEM_ID
AND ORGANIZATION_ID :ORG_ID

THIS IS UPTO MY KNOWLEDGE

REGARDS,
B.T.S.ANANTH
Re: stock aviable between dates [message #182439 is a reply to message #182313] Fri, 14 July 2006 20:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apache
Hai,
In the above query,add one more parameter TRANSACTION_DATE BETWEEN :FROM_DATE AND :TO_DATE.The other parameter should be Inventory item name and not Inventory Item Id,i.e the user only knows the item name and not the ID.Also you have to select item description,item name using SRW FLEXSQL as its a flex field value.
Regards
Prabu
Re: stock aviable between dates [message #182478 is a reply to message #182313] Sat, 15 July 2006 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
irsbenz
Thanks for replying me for my query but form ur query i can able to see the quanity of the item which transaction on the item but i like to know all the item quantity which are there in the oraganization means those item not done any transaction in the period also from where can i take for that item.
Re: stock aviable between dates [message #182493 is a reply to message #182160] Sat, 15 July 2006 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aurobless
Hi friends

It is a global requirement for any organisation to generate Inventory Movement Statement between any two given dates. Columns that are normally required will be

1. Opening Stock (Qty - Rate - Value)
2. Purchases (Qty - Rate - Value)
3. Other Receipts (Qty - Rate - Value)

4. Sales (Qty - Rate - Value)
3. Other Issues (Qty - Rate - Value)
4. Closing Stock (Qty - Rate - Value)

Is there any report available ?
Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards
K. Srinivasan
Re: stock aviable between dates [message #182533 is a reply to message #182478] Sun, 16 July 2006 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apache
hai,
Transaction quantity doesnt mean the transacted quantity and it means the quantity that can be transacted.The query ananth has written will return the onhand quantities of items and what i meant is you need to add up additional information as srinivasan has mentioned.
Regards
Prabu
Re: stock aviable between dates [message #182534 is a reply to message #182533] Sun, 16 July 2006 07:27 Go to previous message
apache
Hai,
In Ananth's query the table is mtl_material_transactions which will show you only the transacted quantities as i just noticed it and you have another table mtl_onhand_quantities_details(check out) to get the onhand quantities.
Regards
Prabu
Previous Topic: How to use api in reports
Next Topic: begin to touch ebs,have no ideas to starting ebs,could you share your experience!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 29 04:50:44 CDT 2024