Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » EUL_ELEM_XREFS - only one of our workbooks appears in here?
EUL_ELEM_XREFS - only one of our workbooks appears in here? [message #182266] Fri, 14 July 2006 01:04 Go to next message
crmoffat
Hi all

looking at the EUL Workbook Management workbook (standard oracle EUL workbook), in particular the worksheet 'Workbook dependency'. All the standard oracle workbooks show up where, however only one of the 50 or so workbooks we have created shows up in this worksheet.

If I look at the tables in the schema EUL_DEV, where the workbooks have been created, I can see an entry for our workbooks in EUL5_documents

but no entry in EUL5_ELEM_XREFS (apart from the one workbook that does show in the worksheet).

does anybody have any idea how this table is populated, or why our workbooks (for the most part) are not showing up in EUL5_documents but not in EUL5_ELEM_XREFS?

Cheers

Cameron
Re: EUL_ELEM_XREFS - only one of our workbooks appears in here? [message #182276 is a reply to message #182266] Fri, 14 July 2006 01:41 Go to previous message
crmoffat
One thing to add

think I figured out why one report was being recorded in EUL5_ELEM_XREFS

if a workbook is created and saved to database in Discoverer Desktop it inserts a record in EUL5_ELEM_XREFS

if a workbook is created and saved to database in Discoverer PLUS it does not insert a record in EUL5_ELEM_XREFS

has anybody else had this problem before...is there something in my set up of plus that might need correcting? Or is there a workaround?

Previous Topic: how to convert o/p of a report into excel
Next Topic: Print Page Number as on Requirement
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 10:57:47 CDT 2024