Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » CASCADE FUNCTION IN PO
CASCADE FUNCTION IN PO [message #182449] Fri, 14 July 2006 23:37 Go to next message
COMRADE
HI COMRADES LAL SALAM,

CAN ANY ONE CLEAR ME THE FOLLOWING DOUBT,

IN PO EVEN AFTER ENABLING THE CASCADE FUNCTION IN RECEIEVING OPTIONS WINDOW (WHILE DEFINING ORG) STILL THE CASCADE BUTTON IS NOT ENABLED ,HOW TO ENBLE THE CASCADE BUTTON IN RECEPTS WINDOW IN PO.

WHAT IS THE PRACTICAL UTILITY OF CASCADE OPTION ?

PLEASE CLEAR THE DOUBT.
THANKING YOU,

REGARDS.
Re: CASCADE FUNCTION IN PO [message #182456 is a reply to message #182449] Sat, 15 July 2006 01:49 Go to previous message
B.T.S.Ananth

HI,

The Cascade functionality will not work with Locator control enabled. This is the intended funtionality

In the case of subinventories with Locator control enabled , if in po distributions if the subinventory with locator control specified is entered then it is mandatory to enter a default locator(associated to same subinventory) (in Item Locator defaults tab)in Item Transaction defaults form for the cascade functionality to work .

The Cascade function, which distributes a receiving transaction quantity to multiple lines, is compatible with Oracle Quality.

Regards,
B.T.S.Ananth
Previous Topic: Reconcile AP with GL
Next Topic: how can I setup my dba for oracle 10g ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 29 05:58:16 CDT 2024