Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Purge data, Technical Reference
Purge data, Technical Reference [message #186424] Mon, 07 August 2006 23:19 Go to next message
voralux
I would like to know useful purpose for Purge data at oracle application.
who have Technical Reference manual (GL, AP, PO, FA, INV, OM), Please share the document.
Thank you
Re: Purge data, Technical Reference [message #186548 is a reply to message #186424] Tue, 08 August 2006 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David.K.Dickson
From memory, most of the information about purging (in GL, AP and FA) is in the User Guides, which can be downloaded from http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/applications.html

The Technical Reference Manuals for 11i are not available in hard copy, but can be accessed via MetaLink at https://etrm.oracle.com/pls/etrmlatest/etrm_search.search.

Cool HTH

David
Re: Purge data, Technical Reference [message #187705 is a reply to message #186424] Tue, 15 August 2006 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
voralux
I cannot login to the metalink
Please copy the message to me.
thankyou verymuch.
Re: Purge data, Technical Reference [message #187729 is a reply to message #187705] Tue, 15 August 2006 03:57 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
The eTRM's are based on a (large) database and the display is created dynamically every time it is required. I cannot simply download the information and send it to you. Also, both the Documentation and the eTRM's are proprietary information, and if you are not licenced to access it yourself, it would not be proper for me to give it to you.

If your organisation has a support agreement with Oracle, then you are entitled to MetaLink access. Talk to your APPS DBA, who should be able to point you in the right direction.

Cool HTH

David.
Previous Topic: Implementation Experience
Next Topic: Register Forms, Requests, and flex-fields via PL/SQL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 29 04:27:32 CDT 2024