Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Please help me
Please help me [message #195177] Wed, 27 September 2006 05:31 Go to next message
thandavakarumuri
Hi,

I am working on a check printing(AP Module). Here i have created a report and i moved to unix box. then am running from Oracle Applications11.5.10 version. Am not able to print it on A sheet. I have total of 11 fields among them 5 are in first line and rest are in second line. I should print it portriat only. When i try it on paper 7 letters are missing from right side. Please suggest me how can i complete this. Please tell me if i need to do any setups at the apps level or report builder level.

Thanks in advance,
--Thandava
Re: Please help me [message #196812 is a reply to message #195177] Sat, 07 October 2006 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dineshk
hi,

This needs to be done at report builder level and nothing to do on apps side.Should be a problem with layout.

Thanks and Regards,
Dinesh.

Re: Please help me [message #196822 is a reply to message #195177] Sun, 08 October 2006 00:11 Go to previous message
KARTHICK_narayan

Hi,

can u please check the style what they select. since if its a custom style, then check the .prt file in unix level, whether its written for A4 or for Portrait.

regards

karthick
Previous Topic: Issue in Scheduling the Program
Next Topic: can not select List value Items in Purchase Order
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 07:59:18 CDT 2024