Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » if i created 'RFQ' via 'Autocreate', how to find out from which requisition i created 'RFQ'..
if i created 'RFQ' via 'Autocreate', how to find out from which requisition i created 'RFQ'.. [message #203214] Tue, 14 November 2006 06:11 Go to next message
shashidhar.k
Hi All..

Does anybody knows ,, where is link between 'requisition' and 'RFQ'.. i mean suppose i raised one requisition and approved. Then i created 'RFQ' via 'Autocreate'.After some time if i want to know from which requisition i created which 'RFQ'.Where is the link between these two....

Thanks
shashidhar k

Re: if i created 'RFQ' via 'Autocreate', how to find out from which requisition i created 'RFQ'.. [message #219989 is a reply to message #203214] Sat, 17 February 2007 06:08 Go to previous message
mandavaramesh
Hi,

Once approved the requisition, prepare the RFQ and approve the Quotation. Go to Auto create window and query the requisition, go to Tool menu > Modify requisition, select next line and go to source details tab region enter the Source document as Quotation, specify Quotation number & Line.

Now create the Purchase order, automatically you will get Quotation number in source details region and Distributions > More tab region you can view requisition number. Based on the Quotation number you can find out the RFQ Number.

The above process is required in first time, when you are preparing the RFQ & Quotation. Next time onwards need not to mention the Quotation number in Requisition, it will automatically pick the quotation number as source document in PO. It will work based on the Profile option Automatic Document Sourcing set to yes.

Regards

Ramesh
Previous Topic: What is the difference between PO and Invoice
Next Topic: how to execute concurrent program from backend.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 17:57:48 CDT 2024