Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » DataPump Engine Error out Exception occurred in get_assignment_id. Exception raised : ORA-01403: no
DataPump Engine Error out Exception occurred in get_assignment_id. Exception raised : ORA-01403: no [message #203606] Wed, 15 November 2006 15:09 Go to next message
anilkris
Hi,

I am using Datapumps in oracle HRMS for batch processing.

After the datapump APIs are used to insert reccords for creating a new employee, when I execute the seeded DataPump Engine Concurrent program to Commit data to HRMS, it is throwing the error

"Exception occurred in get_assignment_id. Exception raised : ORA-01403: no data found. Value :"

I don't have any custom code by the name 'get_assignment_id' and I am unable to trace at what point the datapump engine throws this error.

Iam making calls to the following APIs

1.Hrdpp_Create_Us_Employee.Insert_Batch_Lines
2. Hrdpp_Create_Contract.Insert_Batch_Lines
3. Hrdpp_Create_Person_Extra_Info.Insert_Batch_Lines
4. Hrdpp_Update_Us_Emp_Asg.Insert_Batch_Lines
5.Hrdpp_Update_Emp_Asg_Criteria.Insert_Batch_Lines
6. Hrdpp_Hrconv_Create_Asg_Cost.Insert_Batch_Lines

The hr_pump_batch_lines shows that it is error out in the 6th API call above.

Can you help me on this?

thanks
Anil Krishnan
Re: DataPump Engine Error out Exception occurred in get_assignment_id. Exception raised : ORA-01403: [message #203647 is a reply to message #203606] Wed, 15 November 2006 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lakshmi surya ram

hi ,

Cause: In a host language program, all records have been fetched. The return code from the fetch was +4, indicating that all records have been returned from the SQL query.

Action: Terminate processing for the SELECT statement.

thanks
surya
Re: DataPump Engine Error out Exception occurred in get_assignment_id. Exception raised : ORA-01403: [message #203780 is a reply to message #203606] Thu, 16 November 2006 05:16 Go to previous message
anilkris
Hi Surya,

Thanks for your response.

I am not using any Select statements here.

I just call the APIs thats all. This error is thrown by the datapump Engine I need to know how to troubleshoot it.

thanks
Anil
Previous Topic: Reorder level planning
Next Topic: Oracle Applications DBA Blog
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 07:10:27 CDT 2024