Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Problem in Viewing Output of a Concurrent Requests
Problem in Viewing Output of a Concurrent Requests [message #206405] Wed, 29 November 2006 23:07 Go to next message
fakhar55
hi all,
I am facing a problem in Oracle Financial. When I submit a concurrent request it is completed. But when I press 'View Output', a new browser window opens and nothing is shown instead browser shows in process status till a long time but does not display output. I have restarted concurrent Manager but the problem still persists.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Regards
Fakhar.
Re: Problem in Viewing Output of a Concurrent Requests [message #207711 is a reply to message #206405] Wed, 06 December 2006 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
samx18
Check your concurrent manager log file, you might find some information there and make sure that your Apps listener (FNDFS) is up and running.

Sam
http://www.appsdbablog.com
Re: Problem in Viewing Output of a Concurrent Requests [message #207943 is a reply to message #206405] Thu, 07 December 2006 08:21 Go to previous message
kkalluri

Check the Apps Listener and the space availability for concurrent requests on server.

Regards
Krishna
Previous Topic: 2 node versus single node
Next Topic: Receivable FRM error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 07:50:00 CDT 2024