Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Sales Order Booking
Sales Order Booking [message #214158] Mon, 15 January 2007 03:40 Go to next message
chanduapps
Hello,

I have one Sales Order which is already booked.Now I am trying to enter a new line.Is it possible to prevent this line from getting booked.I want this line to stay in Entered Status.Can this be done using some holds or something?.Could someone Guide me on this.

Thanks for ur time

Jaya Chandra
Re: Sales Order Booking [message #214539 is a reply to message #214158] Tue, 16 January 2007 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mahendravarma

Dear Jaya chandra,

As u book the order the workflow back round engine would start ..hence after booking the order when u try to add another line to it, the line status auto matically goes to 'awaiting shipping'.

Pl find the attached file ...

Regards
varma
Re: Sales Order Booking [message #214551 is a reply to message #214158] Wed, 17 January 2007 00:13 Go to previous message
Gennext
Hi Jay,

I hope there nothing to do from the functional side. Even if we put holds eitheir it works on "Items" or "Customers".

Processing Constraints works on responsibilties to prevent that but it fails to meet your needs of preventing to book order lines.

If there is any chance that has to been done from the backend (technical side).

Plz let me know if you get any solution from backend.

Thanks & Regards,
Gennext

Previous Topic: AOL - query
Next Topic: To track the locations of the item before receiving it in my organization
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 06:47:22 CDT 2024