Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » 10g Report Compiler - Does one exist?
10g Report Compiler - Does one exist? [message #216205] Thu, 25 January 2007 10:18 Go to next message
dave1138
Morning,

We have been converting our system to 10g and have been able to successfully do Forms, Menus, Libraries and SOME reports. Our application sits on Linux. All of our simple (query only reports) compiled (REP) Reports run fine. However, we are not able to run any compiled Reports that contain Functions, Placeholders, etc.

RDF files seem to work fine, but it is our desire to only have REP files on our system. Currently we compile in XP (with the rwconvert utility) and move it to Linux, as the frmcmp.sh utility does not work on reports. As noted above, this works fine for simple reports, but not others.

Does anyone know if there is a compiler or methodology that I have been unable to locate? If so, I would very much appreciate if you could share that information with me.

Thanks,

Dave.
Re: 10g Report Compiler - Does one exist? [message #216229 is a reply to message #216205] Thu, 25 January 2007 12:47 Go to previous message
dave1138
Doh?! My apologies, I was looking for the rwconverter on the Linux system in the wrong directories! Since I didn't find one, I believed there wasn't one.
Previous Topic: how to pass parameter between two reports
Next Topic: Absolute Newbie
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 11:24:09 CDT 2024