Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » General Ledger - Define security rules for valueset - cannot see valueset in dropdown
General Ledger - Define security rules for valueset - cannot see valueset in dropdown [message #220983] Fri, 23 February 2007 00:16 Go to next message
inforeqd51
For the Accounting Flexfield definition, I create a valueset called 'company'.

I create security rules for 'company'.However, this valueset does not appear in the search results window when i do a 'find values by valueset'.

i define security rules with - setup-> financials-> flexfields->validation->security->define.

can you pls help me define security rules on the valueset?
Re: General Ledger - Define security rules for valueset - cannot see valueset in dropdown [message #220989 is a reply to message #220983] Fri, 23 February 2007 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tgs100
Check the 'Security Type' value for the value set.

If the value is 'No Security', then you can't define the security values for the value set and it will not appear in the LOV.

Cheers,
Sara
Re: General Ledger - Define security rules for valueset - cannot see valueset in dropdown [message #220995 is a reply to message #220983] Fri, 23 February 2007 01:51 Go to previous message
inforeqd51
Thank you so much.

Yes, i did that and in addition to it, I also checked the 'secutiy enables' checkbox in the 'Segment' window of the Accounting flexfield.

Thank you for your prompt reply
Previous Topic: iProcurement
Next Topic: AR.RA_CUSTOMERS in 11i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 18:01:35 CDT 2024