Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Import Item attributes
Import Item attributes [message #221038] Fri, 23 February 2007 06:32
asha123
Dear,

The instance name SID is CRP, and the type of the system is PRODUCTION.

At first i would like to indicates thats in master items window in inventory module i used
the descriptive flex field to store an additional information about the items, thats will
store in the base table mtl_system_items_b in category_attribute and attributes columns.

The problem summarized thats when i executed the Import Items concurrent program in
Inventory module to migrate the data from mtl_system_items_interface interface table to
the base tale mtl_system_items_b; i check the master item windows to find all of my
information migrated successfully except of the additional details information.

But when i checked the base table mtl_system_item_b; i found all of master items
information and additional information thats stores in category attribute and attributes
columns exist there.

For testing; when i applied a hard coded update statement on a specific item, the additional
information appeared from master items window.

ex:-
update mtl_system_item_b set category_attribute='FG Items',attribute1='111',
attribute2='222',attribute3='333' where segment1='FINAL TEST1';

COMMIT;

At first i would like to indicates thats in master items window in inventory module i used the descriptive flex field to store an additional information about the items, thats will store in the base table mtl_system_items_b in category_attribute and attributes columns. The problem summarized thats when i executed the Import Items concurrent program in Inventory module to migrate the data from mtl_system_items_interface interface table to the base tale mtl_system_items_b; i check the master item windows to find all of master items information migrated successfully except of the additional details information. But when i checked the base table mtl_system_item_b; i found all of master items information and additional information thats stores in category attribute and attributes columns exist there. For testing; when i applied a hard coded update statement on a specific item, the additional information appeared from master items window.

ex:-
update mtl_system_item_b set category_attribute='FGItems',
attribute1='111',attribute2='222',attribute3='333' where segment1='FINAL TEST1'; COMMIT;

Steps to Reproduce:-
1. Execute the produced package from mapping between the temporary table and the interface table with needed and correct validation through Oracle warehouse builder 9i. 2. Update the interface table by the additional information thats stores in category attribute and attributes columns. Now the complete data exist in the interface table. 3. Execute the concurrent program Import Items from inventory module to import the master items information from mtl_system_items_interface interface table to the base table mtl_system_items_b.

Instance Name and Type of System:-
The instance name SID is CRP, and the type of the system is PRODUCTION.

Regards,
Previous Topic: AR.RA_CUSTOMERS in 11i
Next Topic: how do we move the database from a server to a storage device
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 18:14:06 CDT 2024