Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Effective Date and Disable date overlapping
Effective Date and Disable date overlapping [message #221147] Sat, 24 February 2007 07:44 Go to next message
asha123
HI all:

I'm trying to migrate data to routing window using its inteerfaces tables but am getting an error :

(((("The combination of Effective Date and Disable date you are trying to create or update in Operation 10 is overlapping")))))

to take notice of that the effective date is mandatory , and the disable date is blank.. so I didnt got what this error means and how to resolve it?

Regards

Asha
Re: Effective Date and Disable date overlapping [message #221153 is a reply to message #221147] Sat, 24 February 2007 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prashant_pathak
Hi Asha,

You can upload your document in here.

If you can upload the exact error message and interted record it will more meaningful for us to help.

Regards
Prashant Pathak
Re: Effective Date and Disable date overlapping [message #221164 is a reply to message #221147] Sat, 24 February 2007 10:49 Go to previous message
asha123
Dear Pathak:

Much thanks for your replay, Its solved , but I still dont know how!!! I just entered more data to the interface table!!!

Regards

Asha
Previous Topic: apps technical
Next Topic: Freight Charges not appearing in Order / Invoice Detail Report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 17:23:04 CDT 2024