Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Flexfield reports
Flexfield reports [message #222404] Sun, 04 March 2007 00:07 Go to next message
kumar_dnvb
Hi

I am facing problem while customizing a report :
the report is standard report and requirement is to add parameters as category (flexfields) on which basis report is expected to be filtered.

Note :- The flexfield structure is here like

" (MSI.SEGMENT1||'\n'||MSI.SEGMENT2||'\n'||MSI.SEGMENT3||'\n'||MSI.SEGMENT4||'\n'||MSI.SEGMENT5||'\n'||MSI.SEGMENT6||'\n'||MSI.SEGMENT7 ||'\n'||MSI.SEGMENT8||'\n'||MSI.SEGMENT9||'\n'||MSI.SEGMENT10||'\n'||MSI.SEGMENT11||'\n'||MSI.SEGMENT12||'\n'||MSI.SEGMENT13||'\n'||M SI.SEGMENT14||'\n'||MSI.SEGMENT15||'\n'||MSI.SEGMENT16||'\n'||MSI.SEGMENT17||'\n'||MSI.SEGMENT18||'\n'||MSI.SEGMENT19||'\n'||MSI.SEGM ENT20) "

i have made provision in concurrent program and using pair value set for flexfield values .

i am trying to change the logic/Query in the report to pass the parameters value into query and change it dynamically by using lexical parameter.
While doing it i am getting error as "ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended".

. I gone through flexfield user guide and following the same steps as mentioned there like -
a. Using srw.user_exit ('fndsrwinit') in before report and after report trigger.
b. Taking the p_conc_request_id as mandatory parameter.
c. And following all required steps.

Please suggest me if anyone already worked on it, or have any idea about it.

Anand Rao
email- panand_apps@yahoo.com

Re: Flexfield reports [message #222550 is a reply to message #222404] Mon, 05 March 2007 07:00 Go to previous message
prashant_pathak
Lexical parameter forms a dynamic query so you must following all the standard but the query which is forming dynamically is wrong SQL syntax. This kind of error you will get when you wrong SQL try displaying your query
Previous Topic: file locations
Next Topic: help me regarding these functional financials questions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 18:24:46 CDT 2024