Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » file locations
file locations [message #222407] Sun, 04 March 2007 00:34 Go to next message
preetinair
hi
I have a doubt regarding interface, while loading interfce from flat to apps tables where do we kept the files
1.data file
2.ctl file
and also while loading data from interface tables (not staging tables)to apps tables if the error exists then where does these data will exist . again in the same error table that which we loading from falat file to interface table
I have some questions
1. what is the main diff b/w lexical and bind reference
2. what is the use of anchor where do we use it in reports
3. what is the use of p_concurrent_request_id and p_flexvalues in apps report ( those are mandatory params)
4.give me some sample coding to use user exits in apps report
5.what can we do if the report contains more no of parameters where do we pass these
try to send it pls............
with regards.
preeti
Re: file locations [message #222549 is a reply to message #222407] Mon, 05 March 2007 06:58 Go to previous message
prashant_pathak
preetinair wrote on Sun, 04 March 2007 12:04
hi
I have a doubt regarding interface, while loading interfce from flat to apps tables where do we kept the files
1.data file
2.ctl file

$<PRODUCT>_TOP/bin where you put your ctl file and $<PRODUCT>_TOP/dat where you put your dat file

Quote:
and also while loading data from interface tables (not staging tables)to apps tables if the error exists then where does these data will exist . again in the same error table that which we loading from falat file to interface table

all error data resides in interface if operation fails.

Quote:

1. what is the main diff b/w lexical and bind reference
2. what is the use of anchor where do we use it in reports
3. what is the use of p_concurrent_request_id and p_flexvalues in apps report ( those are mandatory params)
4.give me some sample coding to use user exits in apps report
5.what can we do if the report contains more no of parameters where do we pass these

for this you shoul first try Oracle Report Help and if not please try google as this is straight forward answers.
for all sample and developement source download this

Regards
Prashant Pathak
Previous Topic: requirement gathering questionnaire - can any body help provide ...
Next Topic: Flexfield reports
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 17:28:25 CDT 2024