Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » india localizatiom
india localizatiom [message #223191] Wed, 07 March 2007 23:17 Go to next message
srinum_mba
hi
what do u mean by localisation? why is it used?
what are the required steps for india localization?
& let me know what are the responsibilities assigned or given to oracle functional consultant in real time environment?
give me the answer, i m new to oracle world.
icon14.gif  Re: india localizatiom [message #223372 is a reply to message #223191] Thu, 08 March 2007 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cnubandi
Hai,

Oracle Applications was developed as a Global product.Because of this reason it does not supported by some acts like customs,central excise,vat,cst...etc which are mandatory according to Indian Laws.

All other contries are also having some contry specific requirements. To meet the above requirements Oracle developes software named patches.We can add this patches to the base product of the oracle applications.

Indian Localization is also one patch which meets the contry specific requirements.

Regards,
Cnubandi.
Re: india localizatiom [message #223511 is a reply to message #223372] Fri, 09 March 2007 04:35 Go to previous message
srinum_mba
thank u for the information
Previous Topic: OM/change price responsibility to some people
Next Topic: responsibilities of a functional consultant
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 17:15:30 CDT 2024