Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » About setting up an Item Based Territory in CRM Adminsitrator
About setting up an Item Based Territory in CRM Adminsitrator [message #225622] Tue, 20 March 2007 10:07
ramesha.smiley

Hey friends,

this is about setting up an Item Based Territory in CRM Administrator. I was in the process of settin up an Item Based Territory. While, i created a Master Item which is an Inventory item and install base trackable, i've assigned two FSRs as a resource for the item. Now, the problem is, when i try to schedule a resource by logging in as a FSD, i dont see the "inventory item", in the list which is a transaction qualifier.

Secondly, i created alteast 4 more territories like the same way i did bfore and assigned the territory to the planner group, the problem is, it's not getting changed. This is when i try to view the scheduled resources in the Dispatch Center, the previous Territory which i created bfore is shown instead of the newly one.

thirdly, i want to know what is 'Ranking' in territory and 'no of winners'. How do we rank the territories and set 'no of winners'. How does this impact the territory changes?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanx well in advance.
Previous Topic: Aging 4 bucket to 6 bucket
Next Topic: HELP: Updating jobs to Complete - No Charges in WIP Discrete Jobs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 18:13:30 CDT 2024