Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » printing the data tilll the bottom end of the physical page
printing the data tilll the bottom end of the physical page [message #227541] Wed, 28 March 2007 09:41 Go to next message
shashikoor
hi,

i am printing in character mode.But not able to print the data till the bottom end of the page. The height of the physical page is 64 characters. Data is printing on the next physical page after reaching the line 50.I am using reports 6.0.8.24.0 version. Width of main section is 13 and height is 8.5 . Report width is 80 and report height is 66. I tried reducing the height of trailer section thinking that it is taking the empty space after the line 50. But still am getting the same output.

Am also sending the out put of my report in pdf format.

Please reply.
Thanks & Regards.
Re: printing the data tilll the bottom end of the physical page [message #227606 is a reply to message #227541] Wed, 28 March 2007 15:16 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
This is a landscape report. I *think* that you can't get 66 lines unless you change its orientation to portrait.

Besides, pages 1 and 4 are filled from the top to the bottom, so - in my opinion - it works correctly.

What might bother you (and which is not a problem at all, as far as I can tell) is the fact that this report is breaking on "Date" and "Recovery No" and - for every new "Date + Recovery No" combination it breaks a page and moves the contents to another page. Also, Page Protect property might be set to YES.

If it is still a problem, well, change Page Break & Protect properties and / or paper orientation.
Previous Topic: Cursors in Report
Next Topic: srw.run_report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 11:46:48 CDT 2024