Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Help needed with HRMS Workflow
Help needed with HRMS Workflow [message #228703] Tue, 03 April 2007 16:04
sbattisti
OK, so I'm in over my head (again). I'm trying to troubleshoot a problem in workflow/notifications within HRMS.

I'm trying to understand how workflows go through the Oracle tables at the database level. For example, if I do a manager self service transaction, I get a row created in hr_api_transactions, with a unique item_key. Data is also created in hr_api_transaction_steps and hr_api_transaction_values.

Notification information appears to be held in wf_notifications, but the unique key here is notification_id.

It seems like once a transaction is approved, the item_key disappears from the hr_api tables.

I guess my question is, how does a manager self service transaction flow through these tables?

Where does it go once it's approved?

How can you connect a specific notification_id to a workflow transaction (item_key)?

Can someone either explain this to me, or point me to a piece of documentation that might describe this? I haven't had any luck on Metalink.

I'm really looking for just sort of a description of a 'day in the life' of an HRMS manager self service transaction, for example a "Change Manager" transaction.

This is in Oracle HRMS 11.5.10, BTW.

Thanks very much!

Steve
Previous Topic: WEB ADI
Next Topic: AP: Currency SOB = 'USD', Invoice = 'SGD', Paid ='USD'
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 15:55:32 CDT 2024