Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » How to make minor adjustment in report printing
How to make minor adjustment in report printing [message #230498] Thu, 12 April 2007 02:29 Go to next message
oracleraj.s
Hi,
I have created a report for chequeu printing. But the text iam printing on the cheque dosent print exactly on the lines. It goes either well above the line or well below the line which the bank ppl dosent accept. Some paramters i have mentioned here

1. It is a Bitmap report (Data model - Mode - Bitmap)
2. Layout i have kept in Points with Gridspacing = .25 and no of snaps per grid = 10.
3. Font arial narrow 10 size
4. One repeating frame and 2 text boxes inside with all frames vertical and horizontal elasticity being FIXED only.
5. For repeating frame, max no of records per page is 3 and vertical Spacing between frames is 25.

Since i have kept as points layout, i can make must smaller adjustment but it dosent get reflected in output. Only when i make a large adjustment then it gets reflected in output but with a large difference (either above the line or below it)

Can some one help me in this issue.
Re: How to make minor adjustment in report printing [message #235804 is a reply to message #230498] Tue, 08 May 2007 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
malakolama

hi, is it the payee name or amount in words that you have this problem with. If your printer is a dedicated printer for cheque printing you could additionally set the top of form and page length as well in the printer. thats what i have done.
Re: How to make minor adjustment in report printing [message #238499 is a reply to message #235804] Fri, 18 May 2007 06:13 Go to previous message
javed.khan

Dear,
I was Also Stuck with the Same problem month before then I done this with a Butter paper print take print outs on a Butter paper and then put your Print on your Cheque So that you come to know what the measurement you are mistaken.If it is minor then you can adjust it with your ability or use a Scale and Apply the Same Scale to Report Builder...Its Working...
Jak
Previous Topic: Help with % Total
Next Topic: Regarding printing of reports
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 10:50:29 CDT 2024