Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » input parameter - other option for flashlight search
input parameter - other option for flashlight search [message #232816] Mon, 23 April 2007 07:01 Go to next message
vivek.kapoor

Hi

On opening a discoverer workbook in discoverer viewer, it shows the input parameter search window with the flashlight icon which pops up on clicking.
Instead of a pop-up search window, I want a dropdown on the same worksheet window for input parameters.

Request you to suggest if there is some option in Oracle Discoverer to achieve it. I would like to see such a user interface in discoverer viewer.

PS : pls refer attached screenshot.

Thanks and Many Regards
Vivek Kapoor
Software Consultant

[Updated on: Mon, 23 April 2007 07:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: input parameter - other option for flashlight search [message #232882 is a reply to message #232816] Mon, 23 April 2007 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
But you didn't attach the screenshot, you attached a Word document! I'm not going to open such a file from an unknown source, and I know several other people here who will not do that either.

So, perhaps you should consider attaching an image (such as JPG, for example).

Oh yes ... even if you do that, I know nothing about Discoverer so - I'm useless here. Sorry.
Re: input parameter - other option for flashlight search [message #232885 is a reply to message #232816] Mon, 23 April 2007 15:42 Go to previous message
vivek.kapoor

sorry, have attached the JPG now.

Hope it would be alright now for others to open it.

Thanks
Vivek
Previous Topic: problem - report output to excel
Next Topic: Crystal Report query / formula (merged)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 11:38:07 CDT 2024