Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Discoverer Plus: Unable to view list of values
Discoverer Plus: Unable to view list of values [message #234218] Mon, 30 April 2007 08:30 Go to next message
crecord
I have a user who has the necessary privileges, but when she enters Discoverer Plus and is selecting items for the workbook, she does not get a list of values for items that are setup with a list of values. I've attached a screen shot of how it should look, with the list of values for reference. The user having the problem does not see all the dates, but simply sees summary options (SUM, AVG, COUNT etc.). Please let me know if you have any thoughts or ideas. Thanks.
  • Attachment: Discov.jpg
    (Size: 727.34KB, Downloaded 837 times)
Re: Discoverer Plus: Unable to view list of values [message #234240 is a reply to message #234218] Mon, 30 April 2007 10:01 Go to previous message
skooman
If she only sees sum, avg, ect, that means that indeed the LOV is not used.

You state that she has all the required privileges, but it still must be a privilege issue... (since other users can see the LOV, right?)
Can she select from the folder & item in Discoverer on which the LOV is based? Does she have access rights to the Business Area where the LOV resided? Does she have select rights on the table the LOV is based on? There is no mandatory filter applied somewhere?
If the LOV base table is in another database, does she have rights to use the databaselink used and select rights on the tables in the other database?
Previous Topic: Report that shows data from two different database
Next Topic: Layout 11X17 - Help!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 11:48:13 CDT 2024