Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Print Text on last page fix at bottom
Print Text on last page fix at bottom [message #234870] Thu, 03 May 2007 06:42 Go to next message
sweetkhaliq

Dear All
I have a Report in which i want to give signature at bottom of the page. I want to show them on last page only fix at the bottom.
If i place them in margin it shows on every page. In margin we cannot set the property show on last page. I place this within the repeating frame then it show on last page but immediately after the repeating frame. But i need to show them at most bottom of the last page.
Please tell me how can i do this.
thanks in advance.

Re: Print Text on last page fix at bottom [message #234880 is a reply to message #234870] Thu, 03 May 2007 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ab_trivedi
Hi Khaliq,

It is possible but you send me the rdf. Any way why are you pasting it below the repeating frame. you can add the footer page also and add your signature there.

Bye
Ashu
Re: Print Text on last page fix at bottom [message #235057 is a reply to message #234870] Thu, 03 May 2007 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweetkhaliq

In many cases u need such type of situations. For example i have a production report which spans over three or four pages.
I have put these text at the bottom of the report
-----------           ------------           ------------
CHECKED BY               MANAGER           ACCOUNTS MANAGER

I just show this information at most bottom only last page.
If i place this after repeating frame then it will show it on last page but not on the exect location. I did not use footer but i think it takes full page. It will not fullfill my requirement.

For this you can use any master detail report which have records more than one page. And then show this information on last page on most bottom.

Provide me this information as soon as possible.
Re: Print Text on last page fix at bottom [message #235142 is a reply to message #234870] Fri, 04 May 2007 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweetkhaliq

Still Waiting for Reply.
Re: Print Text on last page fix at bottom [message #235159 is a reply to message #235142] Fri, 04 May 2007 03:44 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
This is a forum, place where people help each other when they know the answer AND have enough time to do that. If you are in a hurry, please, contact Oracle support and they will be happy to help you as soon as you PAY them for their efforts. In the meantime, do be patient.

Enlarge master parent frame (the one that contains all objects) to the size of the page; put text you wish to its bottom and run the report. You'll probably have to adjust the frame size, but that should do it.

/forum/fa/2407/0/
Previous Topic: How do I begin to create a letter
Next Topic: Printing based on the count of records / running total (merged)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 11:44:03 CDT 2024