Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Discoverer Crosstab figures appear incorrect
Discoverer Crosstab figures appear incorrect [message #238426] Fri, 18 May 2007 00:12 Go to next message
crmoffat
Hi all

I have a crosstab, with a hierarchy (National > Division > Category > subcategory > item) on the left, and sum(sales) as the datapoint. I have parameters on all items, and in my test case I am filtering by a value right down to subcategory level.

When I start drilling down from National I have a figure of 1024. Each level I drill down = 1024. However, when I finally get down to the lowest level, ITEM, and export that data to excel and sum the sales for each item, I get a different figure, 767, which I believe is the correct figure.

Can anybody suggest any settings which may be effecting this? It has me a little stumped...

Cheers

Cameron
Re: Discoverer Crosstab figures appear incorrect [message #238461 is a reply to message #238426] Fri, 18 May 2007 03:17 Go to previous message
skooman
Sounds strange... Could you provide us with a sample data set? Like: this is the base table(s) content, this is the output in the crosstab table, this is the result after filtering, etc.
Previous Topic: printing problem
Next Topic: Help with % Total
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 11:03:39 CDT 2024