Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » rep file send mail in pdf
rep file send mail in pdf [message #239389] Tue, 22 May 2007 04:30 Go to next message
deccan101
hi
we have some program which we buy.. it run report from forms after preview if user want to send mail he click the mail icon from runtime preview it open MS outlook but by default it make report.rep i want to to send the report in PDF format.. we dont have sourse code for both report and forms.. if we have forms and report source code i can change it by DESFORMAT=PDF etc...
here my question is that can we map the default value for desformat from anywhere like in registry or from terminal or any mapping file for all default parameter which report make.. if anyone know anything about this plz let me know it will be very appreciated

if the above question is not clear plz let me know i'll explain it again in other way...

thank you
Re: rep file send mail in pdf [message #239714 is a reply to message #239389] Wed, 23 May 2007 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
javed.khan

See what Oracle says About the Same.

http://www.oracle.com/webapps/online-help/reports/10.1.2/state/content/navId.3/navSetId._/vtTopicFile.htmlhelp_rwbuild_hs%7Crwgloss%7 Cgls_repfil~htm/

Jak
Re: rep file send mail in pdf [message #239779 is a reply to message #239714] Wed, 23 May 2007 05:05 Go to previous message
kamran.it
In 6i Report you can find @ Runtime that there is in file --->> Generate to file in PDF it is default function of oracle.
Previous Topic: Oracle Reports Remote Print Utility
Next Topic: Reports 6.0 runtime (Trying to output to a text file)??
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 11:37:43 CDT 2024