Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle Applications Technical(Financial) and software requirement
Oracle Applications Technical(Financial) and software requirement [message #251336] Fri, 13 July 2007 01:13 Go to next message
vspravipati

HI

I would like to install Oracle Applications technical(Financial) in my laptop.my laptop configuration is 120 GB and 2 GB RAM.So with this configuration is it possible to install oracle applications technical in my laptop

I Need oracle Applications technical(Financial)Software.If any body have this software please let me know.I am ready to pay money.please replay me as soon as possible.if any body have software please mail me.This is my mail id.

ravipatisiva@gmail.com

Thanks&Regards
Siva
Re: Oracle Applications Technical(Financial) and software requirement [message #251372 is a reply to message #251336] Fri, 13 July 2007 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tmax13
All that you need (Oracle Financials Tech Stack)is available for free download from the oracle download page. You do not need to pay anyone for it.
<<http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/index.html>>

Ideally you should get
Oracle Forms Builder
Oracle Report Builder
Oracle 10g client ( this includes the Workflow builder )
Oracle JDeveloper with OA Extenions - this is needed only if you see yoursef making changes to OA pages.
SQL Developer for all your SQL and PL/SQL coding needs.

Regards
Thomas.
Re: Oracle Applications Technical(Financial) and software requirement [message #251741 is a reply to message #251336] Mon, 16 July 2007 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sangeetha_kalai
I am having 1year of experience in Oracle Apps (CRM).I am looking for change.Please let me know if there are any openings which suits my profile.
Thanks
Sangeetha
Re: Oracle Applications Technical(Financial) and software requirement [message #251973 is a reply to message #251336] Tue, 17 July 2007 10:31 Go to previous message
prashant_pathak
Siva,

http://edelivery.oracle.com/ gives Oracle EBS free to download.
You just give your name and mail id and Site will let you down load Oracle EBS.

Regards
Prashant Pathak
Previous Topic: custom payment format program
Next Topic: Openings for oracle financials functional consultants with 3yrs experience
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 09 07:01:20 CDT 2024