Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » how we can export and import (one schema to other schema)in Oracle Application Express
how we can export and import (one schema to other schema)in Oracle Application Express [message #255526] Wed, 01 August 2007 02:11 Go to next message
chzafar
1- i get export of one application from application express.
2- i want to import that application to apex.oracle.com's user schema and workspace but it not import that exportfile.sql
(but it import within the same schema and workspace)
please tell me how can i import that exportfile.sql?

the following messate display.

ORA-20001: GET_BLOCK Error. ORA-20001: Execution of the statement was unsuccessful. ORA-20001: The procedure remove_flow was called without a value for p_id -- a application ID must be provided. <pre>begin -- Remove Application wwv_flow_api.remove_flow(); end; </pre>

regards
zafar
Re: how we can export and import (one schema to other schema)in Oracle Application Express [message #256765 is a reply to message #255526] Mon, 06 August 2007 09:47 Go to previous message
ava_ava
Hi,zafar

While importing application, there is point where you specify schema name,build status and application ID.

Select first redio button under "Install As Application" option. This is default option and automatically assign a new ID.

In your case, you are not assigning any application ID.That's why it's displaying that error.So, either you select "Auto Assign New Application ID" or select "Change Application ID" and provide new application ID.

Previous Topic: Returning Column Value from a table
Next Topic: Images and text on PSP page
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:20:03 CDT 2024