Home » Other » Marketplace » Develpoment company or a freelnacer required for a project
Develpoment company or a freelnacer required for a project [message #277003] Sat, 27 October 2007 16:03 Go to next message
gadix
Hello All
I am new here and this is the first project i post
My company is newely established to work as outsourcing for small and medium project.

I got an offer from a desperate customer "A small software firm based in Georgia" who wants an estimate in just 3 hours from now Sad as he failed to have an accurate estimation from many vendors and he wants to deliver an estimate after 8 hours "Sunday is not a holiday in the country of his customer".

please read below what i only have about the system, which is very initial requirements, i will recieve detailed requirments very shortly
what i want after you read the draft requirements below is a very rough estimation of:
1- the resources needed for this project (developers, testers, sys admins, db admins, etc..).
2- The duration of delivering the project
3- Your rate per hour and your total cost. "I will add 10%".
4- If you want an extra fee to deliver the source coude along with the executables please state it.

The system is as follows:
A managements system for a court that maintains all case types including criminal, civil, family and other case types. The system should maintain the entire scope of case, charge and courtroom management from case initiation to disposition. The system should schedules, assigns judges and courtrooms, and maintains all the data provided by each court proceeding. All the hardcopy documents involved in complicated, lengthy cases may be scanned and retained for later viewing or reference.

The final achievements of the system should be:
1- Establishment of a reliable, efficient and sustainable system for management of cases in the courts and for general administration of the court system.
2- Provide better services for the courts’ clients either through the front-offices or through the court portal.
3- Implementing and redrafting the relevant bylaws (Book of Rules).
4- Increasing administrative capacitive of court staff regarding the newly adopted court management system (new business processes, procedures and IT system).

The desired technology:
1- J2EE
2- Oracle SOA

Please send to freelance.developer@msn.com
Re: Develpoment company or a freelnacer required for a project [message #277381 is a reply to message #277003] Mon, 29 October 2007 18:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Given the amount of information provided I would estimate 18-24 months a good first cut for most of the system, about 10 people, and about 3 to 4 million dollars US plus another half to million for the hardware, depending on whether all the development staff have to be on-site or not.

David
Re: Develpoment company or a freelnacer required for a project [message #278986 is a reply to message #277003] Tue, 06 November 2007 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ridhi_sundar
sir
I am a btech fresher from bangalore,India. I am enough strong in SQL & plsql. If u require any fresher then i can be a right candidate.

I am attaching my resume here please have a look at it. If you feel me as a desired candidate contact me on my mobile no.:9902816522 or you can mail me at ridhi_tulip@yahoo.co.in

Ridhi Sundar Padhy
mob no:9902816522
email:ridhi_tulip@yahoo.co.in
Re: Develpoment company or a freelnacer required for a project [message #279000 is a reply to message #278986] Tue, 06 November 2007 09:40 Go to previous message
vamsi kasina
OP contains mail id.
Why don't you send your resume to that?
There is no necessity to post your resume here.

By
Vamsi
Previous Topic: Looking for authors for Application Express book:Packt Publishing
Next Topic: Oracle apps training in bangalore
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:24:47 CDT 2024